Becoming a Venafi Certified Partner organization is as easy as ensuring that the appropriate number of employees are certified in appropriate categories, depending on the requirements for each particular Certified Partner type. To get started, determine which partner-participation type best meets your organization’s business objectives. Next, identify the individuals you want to become Venafi Certified Professionals. Finally, have your organization sponsor these employees’ certifications and pay the organization partnership-certification fee.
Regardless of the particular certification program your organization chooses, Venafi offers a number of benefits:
- The ability to enter the US $4 billion (and growing) Next-Generation Trust Protection market with the world’s leader in key and certificate security technology solutions
- Certified training programs (in sales, technology, and professional services tracks)
- Certification promotion to the marketplace
- Qualified sales and services leads
- A three-percent marketing development fund (MDF) for resellers (to provide ongoing marketing support)
- Marketing toolkits and materials
- Referral programs
Contact Venafi for a certification training schedule.