Venafi Security Professional (VSP) Course For Venafi TrustAuthority & TrustForce SSL v14.1
Certification course for individuals who want to become proficient as users of the product formerly known as Venafi Encryption Director: Certificate Manager that is now named:
- Venafi TrustAuthority SSL
- Venafi TrustAuthority Mobile
- Venafi TrustForce SSL
This course is intended IT Professionals who consume SSL and/or Mobile (user/device) certificates as part of their regular responsibilities, such as Web Administrators, Infrastructure Administrators, or Enterprise Systems Administrators. Course participants must achieve 80% or higher on exam in order to attain VSP14 certification.
4.5 hours including lecture, labs, and exam.
- Instructor Onsite – 20 students per session
- Instructor-led WebEx – up to 50 students per session
- Instructor-led at Venafi Salt Lake City, Utah Office
This is a structured half-day course that includes lecture, examples, labs, and timed certification examination. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Enrollment and Revocation of Certificates
- Configuring Network Validation
- Addressing Encryption Assets in Urgent Status
- Lost & Found
- Approving Processing Workflows
- Requesting & Installing Mobile Certificates via the Venafi User Portal
- Configure device and application objects automate installation of certificates
- Configure credential objects for controlled and re-usable platform access
Students will perform lab exercises on their computers by accessing servers on Amazon Web Services (AWS) using their browser.
For more information or to purchase training, please contact your Venafi Account Executive or send an email to [email protected]