Venafi Security Professional (VSP) Course
Venafi Education Services has created a Venafi Security Professional course and certification for individuals who want to become proficient at using the Venafi Certificate Manager product. This course is intended IT Professionals who use Certificate Manager to monitor, enroll, and provision certificates in their enterprise environment. Course participants must achieve 80% or higher on exam in order to attain VCP8 certification.
$7500 plus travel for up to 12 students or $2000 per student
Combined classes (Venafi Security Administrator and Venafi Security Professional) for 3 days cost $9500 for up to 12 students or $3000 per student.
This is a structured two-day course that includes instruction, examples, and labs. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Configure daily network and on-board validation rules
- Configure dynamic notification rules and messages
- Configure certificate renewal settings
- Configure corporate certificate policy enforcement
- Configure Director certificate authority templates
- Enrollment and revocation of certificates
- Configure device and application objects to track deployment of certificates
- Provision/install certificates automatically on supported applications
- Configure credential objects for controlled and re-usable platform access
- Configure approvals and scripting into automated workflows
- Configure rights for access control
Students will perform lab exercises on their computers by accessing servers on Amazon Web Services (AWS) using their browser.
For more information or to purchase training, please contact your Venafi Account Executive or send an email to [email protected]