As a deeper-dive topic, we'll discuss the different ways that Venafi TLS customers can discover SSL/TLS certificates. There are multiple methods, and for most organizations, it's useful to use a mix of them to initially discover and then look for rogue or otherwise unmanaged certificates and keys on a regular basis. We'll walk through the methods available and what you should consider for each of them.
In this 60-minute webinar for current Venafi customers, we’ll highlight a few capabilities in the 19.3 and 19.4 releases and do a deeper dive on discovery methods available with the Venafi TLS product.
From the 19.3 and 19.4 releases, we’ll highlight new features such as:
• Dynamic Active Directory Integration
• Enhanced CyberArk Integration
• Onboarding Teams Using Local Groups
• New Message Formats for Syslog Notification Channel
• Enhanced Certificate Download Controls
• Self-Service Credential Creation