This webinar is provided on the BrightTalk platform. In order to view it you will be taken to BrightTalk's website and register for an account if you don't have one already.
DevOps is all about speed—faster than most traditional security processes for X.509 certificates. But keys and certificates are critical especially in zero trust environments where applications are running across multiple clouds. So how can you balance the needs of security teams with those of DevOps?
Discover how you can bridge this gap with Venafi Cloud for DevOps integrated with GlobalSign PKI for DevOps. Learn the benefits of a fast SaaS solution for X.509 certificate management that’s automatically integrated into the DevOps toolchain.
Attend this webinar to explore how you can:
• Easily embed into existing DevOps pipelines (e.g. Jenkins)
• Host PKI and certificate services at DevOps speed—across the entire application stack
• Eliminate the need for internal crypto expertise and support the SLAs, throughput and reliable PKI infrastructure that your DevOps teams need
• Integrate out-of-the-box with container orchestration, secrets management and other automation tools (e.g. Kubernetes, Terraform, HashiCorp Vault, Ansible and more)
• Seamlessly enable security teams with smart policy enforcement and visibility into issued certificates
We also invite you to learn more in a companion webinar, “Scale PKI for DevOps with Venafi Cloud and GlobalSign” which includes a demo of how the solution works within a Jenkins pipeline with HashiCorp Vault. Register now!