This webinar is provided on the BrightTalk platform. In order to view it you will be taken to BrightTalk's website and register for an account if you don't have one already.
DevOps practitioners avoid any process that bogs down development or delays releases to production. This often includes security practices, such as issuing and provisioning X.509 certificates. In this webinar, we’ll show you how you can allow DevOps to use the tools they love to easily request certificates that comply with security policy—automatically.
Discover how you can prevent wildcard certificates or weak hash algorithms, key lengths or domain names with Venafi Cloud for DevOps integrated with GlobalSign PKI for DevOps. Learn the benefits of a fast SaaS solution for X.509 certificate management that’s automatically integrated into the DevOps toolchain.
Attend this webinar to explore how you can:
• Provide developers with access to trusted certificates and hosted revocation services without custom coding
• Eliminate rate limits for certificate issuance with two-second turnaround time
• Ensure Public and Private certificate types that are backed by GlobalSign’s reliable infrastructure and industry-leading support
• Enforce security team policies within the DevOps toolchain
• Provide security teams with centralized visibility and auditability
• Enable consistent multi-cloud operations
We will demo how policy-enforced GlobalSign certificates can be automatically requested from within a Jenkins pipeline, pushed into HashiCorp Vault secrets and deployed to a web server.
We also invite you to learn more in a companion webinar, “Accelerate DevOps by Simplifying Your PKI with Venafi Cloud and GlobalSign” which discusses the pitfalls of today’s approaches and what to do about them. Be the first to find out about exciting new options for scaling PKI in DevOps environments. Register now!