There Is a Better Way to Secure Fast IT
Venafi standardizes and fully automates the management of your keys and certificates as a central part of your DevOps environment. With tight integration into the DevOps automation platforms of your choice, you can feel confident about meeting business objectives quickly and securely to keep DevOps methodology moving.
Venafi adds the following security practices to your automated build processes:
- Policy Control: Apply and enforce key and certificate policies for key length, hashing algorithm, validity period, and more.
- Vault: Secure key material in the Venafi Trust Protection Platform database.
- Access Control: Limit requests for certificates and key material to a particular group or individual.
- Workflow Processes: Define workflows based on certificate or application type.
- Audit Logging: Access full audit logging to help achieve compliance.
Avoid Delays Caused by Manual Processes
Many enterprises use manual methods to issue and manage keys and certificates. But manual processes are incompatible with dynamic DevOps environments with continuous delivery tools: they are error-prone and can bring the entire process to a crawl. Venafi helps you automate this process to keep pace with the introduction of new services and innovation.
Don’t Be Tempted to Skimp on Security
Your DevOps automation teams may try to avoid using encryption because of slow key and certificate provisioning. Even worse, they may also take shortcuts with SSH keys, reusing them for privileged access. Venafi helps you avoid key reuse with full visibility into where keys are being used, by whom, and for how long.
Venafi Scales Security at the Speed of Business
Venafi helps DevOps teams dramatically scale cryptographic resources by standardizing and automating the entire certificate process. The Venafi API integrates into any DevOps platform, such as Chef, Puppet, and Docker. Automation accelerates the development process and improves security by reducing the time needed to procure and provision certificates from days to minutes.