On Demand: Preventing Unauthorized Access & Attacks
The shift toward Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) has led to the rapid deployment of hundreds of thousands of mobile certificates, increasing the risk of unauthorized access to critical networks, applications, and data. Although a remote wipe of a device mitigates data loss, it does not remove potentially orphaned or compromised mobile certificates. Leaving those certificates open for exploitation to steal intellectual secrets. Today, IT security has no visibility into the mobile certificates users have access to and lacks a "kill switch" to quickly respond to mobile certificate-based anomalies and attacks.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Latest trends and gaps in mobile security
- Real-world mobile security use cases in the enterprise
- Why cybercriminals are attacking poorly protected certificates
- Risks and challenges of securing mobile and user certificates
- Strategies for securing mobile and user certificates
Complete the form on the right to view this webinar and learn how to gain visibility and control over mobile access in your organization.